Travel Bloggers - Travel Blog

A Worldwide Travel Blog. Share Your Travel Experiences And Adventures With Travel Bloggers. The Number One Travellers Blog.

Friday 9 November 2007

How to advertise my holiday home

I recently purchased a holiday home in Spain, and I was searching the web for ways to advertise my holiday home for rent.

There are numerous free sites on which you can advertise, but lots of them are of very low quality to be honest. I doubt that a listing on some sites would be worth the effort.

I went for one of the paid rentals sites in the end, and I was surprised when i started getting enquiries within a few days. I have not secured a booking yet but its early days.

With just one booking I would have easily covered the fee to list my rental property so I gathered that it was a gamble worth taking.
google del.icio.us stumble BlinkList blogmarks co.mments digg Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine Reddit scuttle Shadows Simpy Spurl YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home